Friday 6 May 2016

Interior Design project 1 : Assignment 1



The wood exploration. Through out this assignment,my lecturers required us to did this depend on our artist's style and what material they used. 


Depend on my artist, Mr Wan mustafa wan su, his artwork is wood carving. The wood carving starting point is drawing. So, i draw out a pattern and try to cut the shape out. 



Second, i started to use balsa wood to draw the outline of my design. After that, i used carving tools to cut the shape out.


Because our artwork must be in process, so that i used another piece of balsa wood to continue my process. To make it more special, i cut out the outline of my design to form a shape.



This is my final result. I cut out another 5 pieces of balsa wood and cut through the wood and tried to form a square shape and put it under the sun light to play with the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment